2023 Miss Green Bay Area Princess Program
Please sign up to be on our mailing list for 2023!
Our "Princess Program" is the “little sister” to the Miss Green Bay Area Competition. This program offers young girls between the ages of 5-12 the fun opportunity of performing on-stage before a live audience, dress up and escort her contestant on stage, and receive their very own crown during our onstage “Crowning Ceremony”.
The competition will be held in January or February of 2023 at the Ashwaubenon PAC starting at 4:00 PM (3:30 arrival time). Princesses are also invited to join the contestants for a craft project with the contestants and rehearsal.
Every Princess Receives
* Attend a fun craft session with Miss Green Bay Area 2022 and the 2023 candidates
* Participate in an onstage crowning ceremony
* 2023 Miss Green Bay Area Competition program book
* Picture in the program book
* One princess and one adult general admission ticket to the Miss Green Bay Area competition on Saturday (additional tickets will be available for purchase)
* Every princess will be featured in the production number at the 2023 Miss Green Bay Area competition.
* Your princess will be introduced on stage and receive their princess crown.
* Your princess will escort a contestant on stage during the evening gown competition.
Clothing Requirements: Wear a party dress of choice to escort their contestant on stage. Dress shoes are suggested for younger girls. “Age appropriate” heels are okay for older girls, but please keep in mind they must be able to walk up and down stairs and longer distances.
Production Number: A T-Shirt will be provided to each young lady. Please wear black leggings and tennis shoes that are comfortable to dance in!
This program is not to be a competition, but a mentor program to have candidates spend quality time with these young ladies, to help them gain confidence and self-esteem.
For questions regarding the Princess Mentoring Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org